This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website www.kamiraku.es of which MARI MATSUSHITA is the owner.
The navigation through the MARI MATSUSHITA website attributes the condition of USER thereof and implies its full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that said conditions may be modified without prior notification by MARI MATSUSHITA, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read this notice carefully if wish to access and use information and services offered via this website.
The user is also obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to MARI MATSUSHITA or to third parties, of any damages and losses that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
Any use other than the one authorized is expressly forbidden, MARI MATSUSHITA may deny or withdraw access and its use at any time.
MARI MATSUSHITA, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: MARI MATSUSHITA
- Its commercial name is: KAMIRAKU.ES
- Its CIF number is: Y1486728E.
- Registered office is in C/ JOSE ORTEGA Y GASSET Nº 11, BAJO INTERIOR, DERECHA – MADRID
- It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid. Volume xxx. Seat xxx. Folio xxx. Sheet xxx.
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- Email: M.MARI1217@GMAIL.COM.
- Mailing address: C/ JOSE ORTEGA Y GASSET Nº 11, BAJO INTERIOR, DERECHA – MADRID
All notifications and communications between the users and MARI MATSUSHITA will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
4. ACCESS CONDITIONS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, MARI MATSUSHITA may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data communicated to MARI MATSUSHITA and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made. The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of MARI MATSUSHITA and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses in the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of MARI MATSUSHITA or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which MARI MATSUSHITA provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the MARI MATSUSHITA computer systems or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of MARI MATSUSHITA or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to MARI MATSUSHITA, without which any of the the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, authorize private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor subject to no type of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of MARI MATSUSHITA, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between MARI MATSUSHITA and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by MARI MATSUSHITA of its contents or services.
MARI MATSUSHITA is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
4.1 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
MARI MATSUSHITA excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, MARI MATSUSHITA is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations in unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Also, MARI MATSUSHITA declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. MARI MATSUSHITA does not guarantee or be responsible for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. MARI MATSUSHITA is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2 PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, send a notification to MARI MATSUSHITA duly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish and English.